|Date||Sept 9, 2009|
I got a scar on my right wrist from being attacked by a wendigo, and I got scars on my back, and around my neck.
Me and Daniel were in our homeroom eating lunch when Katie burst into the room, looking terrified.
- Robyn: Katie, what's wrong?
- Katie: There's a fight outside!
- Milton: Yeah. It's Reg and Justin v. the new kid.
- Crane: And the new kid's is winning.
|Date||Sept 9, 2009|
I was walking to my locker and I didn't notice the people standing in front of the locker room until I heard their voices.
- Reg: Well, look who's here, Justin
- Justin: Our little wildcat.
I gripped my choker amulet tightly and back away into the forest.
- Reg: Oh, baby, don't leave us.(walks toward me, holding a small silver knife.)
- Justin: Yeah, we got some unfinished business.
My eyes started turning slit and my teeth and nails were growing longer and sharper. I was 98% close to ripping them to shreds.
- ???: Hey, back off.
He had spiky messy brown hair, olive-brown skin and amber-golden eyes. He was also wearing the school uniform
- Justin: You ain't in charge of nothing Nicky.
Reg nodded in agreement. He reached out and grabbed my arm.
- Robyn: Don't touch me! (yanking my arm from his grip.)
- Nick(growls): I'm not gonna tell you again. Leave. Her. Alone.
- Reg(sneers): Why? You wanna keep the fresh meat all to yourself? What makes her so damn special?
Nick took a step toward Reg. I heard Nick's pulse throbbing rapidly.
He told me to run. Run and never look back. I did.
Reg moved with supernatural speed over to Nick. Justin and two other boys were right behind him.
- Reg: You're going down, mutt! (He lunged at Nick like a rabid animal.)
Instinctively, Nick dodged Reg's charge.
- Reg: I'm gonna kill you! (Reg growled, and threw several stabs at Nick's face. Nick avoided two of them, with supernatural speed, but the third one sliced the side of his cheek.)
Reg came at him again. This time, stabbing his shoulder.
Nick punched Justin squarely in the nose and jaw. He turned to Reg and elbowed him dead in his throat and kneed Reg in the stomach.
- Reg: Ahh! Man, we were just jokin'!(bending over and cupping his hand over his nose.)
- Nick: Leave her alone. Understand?
- Reg(whine):Yeah, man. (His voice was more guttural, since he was holding his throat.)
When we got downstairs, I saw Nick's face and hands with multiple bruises and scrapes. His cheek and shoulder were bleeding and his sweater was bloody and ripped up.
The nurse was taking Nick upstairs to the hospital wing when Nick winked at me.