Welcome to I Love Writing wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us!
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Name Reservations make sure nobody else will use that cool title you've come up with. It's your name insurance!
- The Book Club & The Writing Club are fun activities you should check out and are great ways to become a part of our community!
- The Monthly Featured User Selections are a great way to meet some of our users and to become a part of our community also!
- Subscribing a cool featured to help users stay up-to-date on your story!
- Userboxes help to tell us a lot about you! Go check them out!
- Questions? You can ask Bloody18 and/or Honeyrose34! Birdpaw, Leopardclawxx, Silverstourm, and/or Tawnypeltlover will also gladly help you!
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you as an established user.
Oh a Brit, come here and hug me x3 There are actually two of us on the wiki already, Lilly and myself. However all these wikias are infested with Americans so x3 Anyway, welcome. I'm Leoaprd but call me whatever, I have many many nicknames but most call me Leo. Feel free to shout if you need help with anything, I'm more than willing and also you can ask Bloody or Honey, our head users. 1, 2,3, 4... Leopardclaw I declare a Time War... 20:41, February 14, 2013 (UTC)
If you haven't seen it yet, read Leo's message above this one :3
Anyway, I'm Bloody, the co-head admin and the Founder of this wiki. You should read all of the pages that are linked to in the welcome message (above Leo's message), those pages will be your wiki-survivle guide!
Anyway, like Leo said, if you need any help, feel free to ask me :)
Spring Is In The Air 21:32, February 14, 2013 (UTC)
Hey, did you see my blogs about them? If not you should see my most recent blog, I think it'd help you get more popular here :) Spring Is In The Air 21:47, February 25, 2013 (UTC)
I'm sorry if I come across rude but no x3 I have got reasons, they are that A) I like to choose what to read and B) I'm not a believer in self-advertising. I don't believe in advertising my own stories and though I have nothing against people who do I personally am less inclined to read their things. Also I don't really read much on the wiki, I find reading on the computer gives me a headache x3 I'm sorry x3 1, 2,3, 4... Leopardclaw I declare a Time War... 18:04, March 9, 2013 (UTC)
Hey HGIM. It's been awhile since you've last edited.
You have a week before your stuff either gets deleted/put up for adoption to edit.
Thank you.Bloody: Admin Siggie: </span> Current Siggie: That Question Is Less Stupid, Though You Asked It In A Profoundly Stupid Way! 15:07, May 12, 2013 (UTC)