Welcome to I Love Writing wiki, and thank you for your contributions! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us!
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- New to the Wiki? is helpful to new users to I Love Writing Wiki. It gives links to helpful/useful pages as well as helping new users will common wiki practices.
- The Rules Page is a very important page that is strictly enforced!
- Writing Help is a comprehensive collection of help pages that will aide both the inexperienced and professional writer!
- Community Reviews is a fun and safe place for users to both review a story and get their story reviewed!
- Reservations make sure nobody else will use that cool title you've come up with. It's your name insurance!
- Projects are another way for you to interact with the community. You can help others and they can help you!
- The Writing Club is a fun activity you should check out and a great way to become a part of our community!
- The Monthly Featured User Selections are a great way to meet some of our users and to become a part of our community also!
- Wikia University is a great place to those new to Wikia! Be sure to check it out!
- Questions? Myself or another admin will help you!
Please enjoy your stay!
Hello there, I'm Leopard, one of the admins here along with Honey, Bloody and Bird. It's great that you've already started writing, but if I may, can I ask that you add the correct categories to your story, that is a rating, a story type and a personal category. Thanks, Leopardclaw I will walk over your cold corpses 15:22, April 8, 2013 (UTC)
Hello, I'm Bloodstar18, the Founder and Co-Head Admin of the wiki.
I first want to say that Leo, you are amazing, and I;m glad that I'm not the only one harrasing people over categories x3
Now then, I love your name, Shuckle is one of my favorite Pokemon. I'm glad you decide to join our wiki! Please make sure to add categories to ALL of your stories tho.
Thats about it... ummm, call me Bloody :) At Times I Would Push My Feelings Aside To Tet You Feel I'm Novicane I'm Numb And Nothing's Real 23:18, April 8, 2013 (UTC)
I saw on the edit history of one of your pokemon fanfics that you said you had brain block, I just wanted to say that you can make more stories on here if you want, that way you're still active.
I don't think I'm going to do my A Kanto Adventure pokemon fanfic, and I know you like Pokemon, so if you'd like to have it, you can. You can do whatever you want to it, but if you want to delete a page, just let me know :) 21:39, January 6, 2014 (UTC)
If they continue to harass you on here, please let me know so I can ban him/contact Wikia Staff about him. As I've told him, this wiki is not a place to disbute other wikis' drama, and anybody who does so will be banned. As I could tell between your messages, you did not want him to message you on here, so you're not in trouble or anything. I just want you to know that if I see him (or any other non-member bringing another wiki's drama onto here), that they will be banned.
It's fine, I have had to deal with those types of people before (and if I remember correctly, I was once one of those users a long time ago) so I understand. Also, I could tell that you didn't bring it here, so it wouldn't make much sense to be upset with you x3.
Oh, and I saw you leave a comment on Tawny's blog, are you coming back? You Said If You Could Have Your Way You'd Make A Night Time Of Today So It'd Suit The Mood Of Your Soul 21:12, July 15, 2014 (UTC)
I understand :)
Regardless, if they continue to harrass you on this wiki, please let me know. I pretty much stalk the wiki, so I'll most likely see it. But if I don't, I'd appreate it if you'd message me x3
Guess we meet again, eh? How's it going?