Hello all! This is the Community Reviews page, where one may both review a story, and have their story reviewed. Here are the things you need to know and understand about the Community Reviews, please consider and follow all of the following items:
- Make sure to have at least a basic plot mapped out OR at least 1 chapter in your story.
- Be honest
- Be kind
- Proper constructive criticism, see suggestions for a way to format your review.
- Formatting - Please title all reviews with a link to the story/page and its author. This should be done in Heading 3.
- Suggestions - These are some suggestions as to what one might want to include in their review:
- What was the story about? Who were the main characters? What did the main characters do in the story? Who was your favorite character? Why?
- Could you relate to any of the characters in the story? Have you ever done or felt some of the things the characters did?
- Did you like the book? What was your favorite part of the book? Do you have a least favorite part of the book? If you could change something, what would it be? (If you wish you could change the ending, don't reveal it!)
- Would you recommend this book to another person? What type of person would like this book? What kind of things did the author do well? What could they do better?
- And anything else you may wish to add on your review that isn't on this list!
- Please add your reviews underneath of the name of the series, underneath a fourth level header. Example:
EarthlingnAkumi's (mockup) Review
I liked it a lot! The plot is really well thought out. One thing you can do though is add more to the development of the main character's plot. But overall, you did a nice job! (end of example review)
The main point of this feature is to help every member of the wiki with their writing. This is not a place to be mean and/or rude, as there is a difference between constructive criticism and being rude.
Other than that, have fun writing and reviewing and participating!