Hello all! This is the Community Reviews page, where one may both review a story, and have their story reviewed. Here are the things you need to know and understand about the Community Reviews, please consider and follow all of the following items:
- Be honest
- Be kind
- Proper constructive criticism, see suggestions for a way to format your review.
- Formatting - Please title all reviews with a link to the story/page and its author. This should be done in Heading 3.
- Suggestions - These are some suggestions as to what one might want to include in their review:
- What was the story about? Who were the main characters? What did the main characters do in the story? Who was your favorite character? Why?
- Could you relate to any of the characters in the story? Have you ever done or felt some of the things the characters did?
- Did you like the book? What was your favorite part of the book? Do you have a least favorite part of the book? If you could change something, what would it be? (If you wish you could change the ending, don't reveal it!)
- Would you recommend this book to another person? What type of person would like this book? What kind of things did the author do well? What could they do better?
- And anything else you may wish to add on your review that isn't on this list!
The main point of this feature is to help every member of the wiki with their writing. This is not a place to be mean and/or rude, as there is a difference between constructive criticism and being rude. Other than that, have fun writing and reviewing and participating.